I’m in the throes of finishing my thesis with the proverbial too-much-too-do. I’ve got code to finishing writing, PCBs to finish laying out, parts to order, things to cut. Oh, and also the actual thesis to write.
But I’ve made a quick video of some of the early tests with the latest version of the thesis object, syngvab. There is a lot more to do with movement and interaction, but this will give you a taste of how things are developing:
I presented some of this work at a graduate student symposium at the recent Creativity and Cognition conference in Washington, DC. It was a great time and I got to meet some wonderful fellow students!
But now, back to writing code…